Short & Sweet:
- Since 2015 – The first VW T3 & T6 camper rental on the island
- Member of Club Camper Mallorca
- VW T3 Oldtimer Camping Bullis (80s)
- VW T6 California Ocean / Beach (2018 Modelle)
- Our vehicles are always clean & well maintained
- All-round carefree package = complete camping equipment
- Fully comprehensive insurance with 600 € deductible
- Over 15 years of experience in Mallorca
- English-speaking support
- Personal briefing & map
- Route suggestions & insider area recommendations with „lazy feeling“
- Optional equipment: mountain bikes, longboard, guitar oder SUP boards
- Homebase – Lazy Finca Hotel in Felanitx:
• Free parking, pool use, Wlan, 24h bath with shower, Bulli GIN Bar and much more.
• Breakfast, paella or BBQ evening at the hotel on request.
Our buses from vintage cars to ultra-modern vehicles
One-off service charge 60 € = all-round carefree package!
- Shuttle outward & return bus stop Felanitx
- Fully comprehensive insurance (600 € excess)
- bed linen with inlay, sheets, pillows, towels
- Complete kitchen equipment with coffee maker, cutlery, pots, etc.
- Camping stove with full gas cartridges
- Camping chairs & table
- torch, fire extinguisher, first aid kit
- Maintained and cleaned bus
- Final cleaning from outside
- No kilometer restriction (on Mallorca)
- Full water tank & solar shower
- parasol & beach towels
- Comfortable support for comfortable sleeping on the folded bench seat
- Mallorca Map
- 24h telephone availability
- English-language support & Bulli briefing
- Folder with many parking spots and lookout points & local tips
Also free only Lazy Bus People:
- Our Hotel Lazy Finca Son Valls is at your disposal as a homebase at any time.
- Free use of all hotel facilities ( pool area, WLAN, fireplace room, table tennis etc.)
- 24h free use of bath & shower (hot water)
- Parking for the Bulli in our olive grove
Your home base Lazy Finca:
In 2016 we opened the Lazy Finca Hotel with 12 rooms; away from the mass tourism and we slow you down already with the arrival and delivery of the Bullis. Since there are no campsites on Mallorca, you have the possibility to return to your home base at any time, whether for a jump in the pool, Wlan use, warm up & chill in the knight hall or a Gin Tonic at the Bulli Bar. For all Lazy Bus guests there is also a 24h bath with hot shower available. If you decide during the Bulli Tour to join us for a delicious Majorcan dinner, a paella or a BBQ evening, you are welcome to spend the night in our olive grove.
You can also book the perfect Mallorca Combi: Only a few days with the bus explore the island and afterwards a relaxed stay in the Lazy Finca.
This is what a normal Lazy Day could look like:
To be woken up by the sun in the morning by the sea, go for a quick swim in the Mediterranean, plan your next tour at a café con leche and after a market stroll spend your siesta in one of the sleepy villages in the middle of the island. We continue with a delicious lunch menu in a local village bar, then maybe stand-up paddling, diving, biking, climbing, hiking or simply driving lazy directly back to the beach. Order a Mojito in the next beach stall and end the day with Chill-Out-Beats and the best: There’s no need for a designated driver 🙂 So you can live your Bulli dream on Mallorca.
If you are ready to embark on a decelerating adventure and address our philosophy, you will experience the best time of your life.
We look forward to seeing you!